Pineywoods is a growing company. This is an exciting opportunity to join us on the ground floor. The Sales & Marketing person will be a key resource in our efforts to design and standardize our marketing and sales processes. The Sales & Marketing person will work together with the CEO, outside consultants, and other team members. This person must become familiar with all of our major products and solutions.
What you'll be doing:
- Institute and maintain relationships with prospects and existing clients.
- Work closely with CEO and developers to meet customer requirements.
- Oversee technical RFIs and RFPs. Manage database of RFI and RFP responses.
What's in it for you:
- Chance to work for an established company with competitive products and attractive services.
- Compensation package with agressive commission structure.
- Performance based benefits package.
- Solid opportunity for growth.
Personal computer skills, including word-processing, database and spreadsheet programs; calculator, telephone, copy and fax machine.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales and Marketing will actively pursue revenue objectives generated from selling Pineywoods services.
- Sales and Marketing will maintain high levels of professionalism as representatives of Pineywoods to the business community during all phases of customer contact from pre-sales activity to post-sales account management.
- Sales and Marketing will prospect for new business and sales opportunities through cold and warm lead generation.
- Sales and Marketing will conduct sales presentations demonstrating Pineywoods professional solutions to meet customer's specific needs.
- Sales and Marketing will be responsible for meeting or exceeding monthly sales objectives.
- Sales and Marketing will provide customers with the highest standard of customer service through the sales cycle.
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Background/Credit Check Required.
If selling great products and services service in a fast paced environment is up your alley, we'd love to hear from you.